Family Recruiter / Community LiaisonApply Now Job ID 1900084A
Family Recruiter / Community Liaison
Primary Location: CA-CASan Diego-4821 Viewridge Ave
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Do you have experience working in sales or recruitment and you’re seeking more meaning in your work life? Leverage your skills to make an impact in people’s lives. Build and enhance an active network of family homes through the strategic recruitment of qualified Mentors and guide them through the certification process. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Develop and coordinate targeted marketing including advertising and hosting information sessions
- Represent the company at community events, promotional presentations, and other events to recruit Mentors
- Support applicants throughout certification process, providing guidance and managing timelines
- Review applications, medical examinations and references. Conduct evaluations and assessments
- Implement and fully leverage recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies
If you have direct recruitment or sales experience and this sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; will consider prior related work experience
- Demonstrated success in a recruiting, sales or marketing role, ability to effectively establish rapport and strong follow through
- Flexible schedule to support business needs
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching, annual performance-based bonus plan, time off and holiday pay and mileage reimbursement
- A rewarding, family-oriented work environment with casual dress, employee discounts, fun employee events and on-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network in 36 states
- Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!