From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Office CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 190001JZ
Primary Location: United States-CA-CASan Jacinto
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. We seek an organized and efficient Office Coordinator who can successfully carry out the administrative responsibilities in the office with the support of the Area Director and Regional Director. Bring your passion for success and the positive attitude; we’ll train you on the rest.
- Supports Managers, Directors, Executives and Officers with daily administrative duties, including scheduling, travel planning, and routine correspondence.
- Coordinates work performed and plans, organizes, delineates and schedules duties and responsibilities of office or department staff. Provides backup support for administrative staff to cover phones and other duties as needed.
- Assures that appropriate training and continuing in-service training instruction is received by all assigned personnel as needed.
- Coordinates the administrative functions for the department such as billing, accounting, payroll and other related activities, as needed. Develops systems/reports which guide and support administrative operations, as needed.
- Assists in preparation and maintenance of contracts and contract proposals.
- Coordinates space planning, lease formalities and office automation.
- Coordinates operational matters as building maintenance/repair, office equipment and purchasing. Maintains and develops relationships with vendors, including getting quotes.
- Organizes, plans and attends department/program meetings, retreats, trainings and events, as required.
- May assist with Human Resource related tasks including interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training and performance evaluations, processing paperwork and maintaining employee records.
- Maintains databases such as iSERVE, Avatar, Kronos, Zycus, ELMR, and others.
- Processes and maintains payroll and invoices/account payables for all disciplines within the office or department. Investigates all discrepancies and resolves all payroll problems. Performs timekeeper responsibilities for assigned employees as required.
- May act as central contact for disseminating information from departments, offices, states and regions
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
What we require of you:
- Associates degree in related field and two years of experience in administrative support. An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
- Reliable transportation
- Auto insurance that complies with the state policy concerning minimum car insurance coverage
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national social justice network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services across the lifespan. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!