From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Certified Nurses AssistantApply Now Job ID 180001TZ
Certified Nurses Assistant
Primary Location: United States-CA-CASan Jose
Description Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here! Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Certified Nurse’s Assistant (CNA) with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate individual who can provide care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will provide assistance with daily activities ranging from meal preparation and personal hygiene including bathing, grooming, and changing. You may also accompany individuals on outings in the community or provide transportation to work or other activities. In addition, CNAs support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Do you have CNA experience and are looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
Qualifications: What we require of you:
• Current Certified Nurse Assistant Certification
• One year experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant with developmentally disabled individuals in a hospital, residential, clinical and/or long-term care setting preferred
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Valid driver's license
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!