From nurses to direct care staff to program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with caring support in specialized residential settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—our employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program Director, IDD ServicesApply Now Job ID 19000U2W
Program Director, IDD Services
Primary Location: United States-CA-CASanta Rosa
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
• Develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
• Manages the day to day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements
• Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire team providing on-going performance coaching
• Writes and implements Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
• Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided
• Builds and maintains relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
• Prepares incident reports for both internal and external agencies
Qualifications: What we require of you:
• Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field required
• One year of work experience with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities
• One year of experience in management in a human services related field
• Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
• Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
• High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check, as well as a physical examination and TB test
• Emergency on call availability nights and weekends
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plan
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!