Program Records CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 2000004A
Program Records Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-CA-CASanta Rosa
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is to support and serve people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages. As a Program Records Coordinator with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of these extraordinary people.
***This is a temporary position****
This position supports the individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek an organized and efficient Program Records Coordinator who can successfully carry out the administrative responsibilities in the homes with the support of the Program Director and Area Director. Bring your passion for success and the right attitude; we’ll train you on the rest.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Prepares and processes office administrative paperwork, such as employment requisitions, employee time sheets, Kronos reports, expense vouchers, invoices, and forms for processing
- Maintains and processes Petty Cash, assuring petty cash balances are accurate, including maintaining and reconciling a company checking account
- Ensures adequate inventory of office supplies and basic maintenance of office equipment and coordinates timely repair of office equipment
- Sets up and maintains confidential, sensitive files and records for multiple functions, ensuring efficient retrieval of information in accordance with State, Federal and company policy
- Assist with new hire paperwork collection and onboarding, including collection of NEO paperwork to begin employee files on site
- Works with Accounts Receivable, Human Resources, and other departments to meet internal needs
- Provide supports as needed to the Program Director
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of related office experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize work and requires some independent judgment, under some degree of supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to keep confidentiality of company business, employee/employer information or other matters at all times
- Knowledge of office equipment operations, basic data collection, standard office automation software and purchasing procedures
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!