From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Licensed Vocational NurseApply Now Job ID 190007J9
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Primary Location: CA-CASanta Ynez-3269 Mountain Ridge
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serves people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages. As a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with California MENTOR & Loyd’s Liberty Homes, you’ll be one of these extraordinary people.
What we offer you:
- Competitive pay/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching, annual bonus plan, paid time off, holiday pay and mileage reimbursement
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee discounts and fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network located in 36 states
Description The LVN supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate LVN who can provide clinical care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your LVN skills to carry out each individual’s health care plan while providing direct care with the support of a RN and Program Director.
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Accompanies individuals to routine and emergency medical visits
- Responsible for following nursing care plans according to program requirements
Qualifications: What we require of you:
- Current CA LVN license in good standing and one year experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Ability to communicate effectively with individual’s families, health care team and leadership
- Valid CA Driver’s license and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!