Caregiver Team Lead
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Caregiver Team Lead
Primary Location: United States-FL-FLSarasota
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
This is for evening (3p-11p) and overnight (11p-7a) shifts only. Must be able to work 1 weekend day.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- You must have either CNA or Caregiver experience for Team Lead position
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may subsitute for the first requirement
- Must be able to attend a 2 week training class (daytime hours)
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.