Evening Adult Caregiver
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Evening Adult Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNShakopee
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
LOOKING FOR A REWARDING JOB THAT FITS YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Since we staff on a 24/7 basis, we have a variety of shifts and schedules available!
- Full-time, Part-time and Weekends
- Evenings, overnights and every other weekend shifts
Come join our mission – make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Apply with REM River Bluffs today to join the amazing group of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you’ll work in residential settings supporting individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities.
Ensuring safety and quality at all times, provide support to individuals with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Paid training will be provided based on the individuals and program you support.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship-building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for employees working over 30 hours per week.
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
The MENTOR Network, is a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.