From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
RN Wanted for day shift!Apply Now Job ID 19000I1D
RN Wanted for day shift!
Primary Location: United States-IA-IAShelby
Come join REM Iowa in the very important work we do supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medical complexities. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
This position is Monday - Friday 6am to 2pm.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN), you'll carry out rewarding work, playing an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization.
As a RN or LPN at REM Iowa you will work with individuals with developmental disabilities and other complex needs in an 8 person ICF/ID program. You will provide nursing services including, but not limited to:
- compiling data and preparing health assessments for team evaluation and review in compliance with agency and ICF regulations
- training and support of Caregivers and other staff to address the medical needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and other complex needs
- administering medications and completing documentation
- coordinating and monitoring on-going individual examinations and ordering necessary supplies and medications
- assisting with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration
- facilitating community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings or providing transportation to work or other activities
In addition, RNs and LPNs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
• Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching (pending eligibility requirements)
• A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
• Vacation time, Sick time, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
• Full time available
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
• Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Valid/current nursing license (RN or LPN)
• Must be 18 years of age
• Valid driver’s license in good standing required for most positions
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
• Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!