From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Case ManagerApply Now Job ID 20000011
Primary Location: United States-KY-KYSomerset
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Are you a compassionate and caring person looking to help people locate services and resources in your community? Are you looking for a rewarding career? Apply today to become a Case Manager with Adult Day Health at Just Family.
- Provides case management services including intake, assessment, crisis intervention, advocacy, referral, and monitoring of families.
- Gathers social history to assess family strengths and weaknesses, and existing problems.
- Conducts home visits and office base services, and accompanies individuals being served as needed.
- Coordinates care with outreach workers, health educators, nutritionists and other service providers to prevent service duplication and to ensure the individual receives high quality care.
- Identifies and procures group services appropriate for the individual to maximize the individual’s ability to live outside an institution. Plans and assists in obtaining services from third-party service providers.
- Develops a plan of care for each individual to include services such as advocacy/case management, independent living skills, training, peer support, physical therapy, cognitive therapy, etc.
- Monitors the delivery of services in coordination with the individual and third-party service providers.
- Assists individuals with related matters including individuals’ eligibility for benefits through Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security and private insurance.
- Maintains up-to-date case records with the status of case activity, including progress notes on all contacts.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a health or human services field from an accredited college or university and at least 1 year of experience in a health or human services field or the educational or experiential equivalent in the field of aging or disabilities
- Be a Registered Nurse who has at least 2 years of experience as a professional nurse in the field of aging or disabilities or a master’s degree in a health or human services field from an accredited college or university.
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Successful clearance of background checks and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- Regular travel within counties
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!