From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Adolescent CaregiverApply Now Job ID 18000I42
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMoundsview
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
· Errands to shopping or activities· Transporting to medical appointments· Enjoying recreational outings and games together· Preparing meals· Assisting with medication administration· Personal hygiene and grooming· Bathing and toileting· Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with an ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, committed, and loyal
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Ramsey is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 35 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!