Case Manager, RNApply Now Job ID 17000MUV
Case Manager, RN
Primary Location: MA-MATaunton-350 Myles Standish Blvd
Adult Foster Care (AFC) Case Manager, RN
- Performs client intake assessments including submission of required documentation for prior authorization of client services as needed based on client's pay sources.
- Develops a plan of care based on nursing diagnosis, client and physician input that includes medical interventions and measurable goals or outcomes.
- Routinely reviews pertinent client medical data to determine the effectiveness of services in reaching maximum rehabilitation potential.
- Investigates and takes appropriate actions on client or employee concerns/complaints.
- Instructs clients, family members and primary care givers as needed to ensure the maintenance of or acquisition of optimal functioning level for each client.
- Ensures effective coordination of client home care services through the timely completion of required documentation as well as the timely transfer of pertinent medical data to the client's physician, therapists or other care givers.
- Provides input for formulation or modification of agency policies, procedures, and practices pertaining to client services.
- Participates on the advisory board or other agency quality assurance committees as requested.
- Performs other duties and actions as as required.
- Degree in Nursing with at least one year experience working with elderly or adults with disabilities.
- Valid nursing license in state of work