Program Supervisor Human ServicesApply Now Job ID 20000571
Program Supervisor Human Services
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZTempe
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Looking to take your Caregiver experience to the next career step? Arizona MENTOR seeks a Program Supervisor in Tempe to oversee one program for individuals with developmental/ intellectual disabilities. This is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (pending introductory period and eligibility requirements)
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
The Program Supervisor oversees a group home ensuring adequate staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and staff satisfaction/ retention. The Supervisor serves as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying training needs.
- Ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals/ Caregivers
- Coordinate the activities for the employees in the program
- Provide direct care and support to individuals in the program
- Provide input and feedback in hiring and performance management decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year related work experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!