Part Time Direct Care WorkerApply Now Job ID 18000UC9
Part Time Direct Care Worker
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNTracy
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Habilitative Services, Inc. is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health.
Join the HSI team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, and individuals with medically complex challenges.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSPs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Must be 18 years of age
Valid driver’s license in good standing
Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
HSI is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today in Tracy!