From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Recertification Coordinator- Bilingual RequiredApply Now Job ID 20000J13
Recertification Coordinator- Bilingual Required
Primary Location: AZ-AZTucson-5997 E Grant Rd
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
As a Recertification Coordinator you will be responsible for the annual contractual review process for Host Home Providers. You will conduct the annual evaluation of the physical environment and ensure that all other required credentials and documentation are up to date and complete.
- Coordinates all steps in the annual review of contractual compliance and annual re-evaluation process.
- Provides information to the matching team on homes with some availability for placement.
- Maintains and audits Mentor files regularly for compliance with all regulatory, contractual, and internal company requirements.
- Works with management team to develop and implement a Mentor retention plan.
- Coordinates ongoing Mentor appreciation activities.
- Works with management team to develop continuing education sessions.
- Travel in-state 3-4 days a week to conduct on-site visits to Mentor homes.
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (with introductory period and eligibility requirements met)
- Referral bonus when you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 35 states
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services
- Two years of related human services experience preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements
- Current driver’s license, car registration and auto insurance if providing transportation for individual receiving services