From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Team LeadApply Now Job ID 1800074O
Primary Location: TX-TXTyler-11937 US Highway 271
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
NeuroRestorative is seeking a full time Team Lead with healthcare experience and availability specifically for Overnights.
A valid driver's license and acceptable driving record is a MUST.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may subsitute for the first requirement
- CNA preferred
- MUST have a valid driver's license from state of residence with three years of driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check