Program Services Clinical CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 180000V5
Program Services Clinical Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAVictorville
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Creative Home Programs
Description As a Program Services Coordinator with Creative Home Programs, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential and school settings. We seek a passionate Case Manager who can successfully implement and monitor individual behavior plans. In this role you will provide case management services for the individuals we serve with the support of your Program Supervisor, provide support to the Early Intervention Specialists and oversight of the Behavior plans being implemented. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
• Assist in the development of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
• Conducts home visits based on individual needs and completes progress notes
• Completes Behavior Consults, assessment reviews, and progress reports
• Identifies needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis
• Oversees the implementation of behavior plans and ensures on-going communication with planning team
• Builds and maintains relationships with families, SELPA’s and Regional Centers
• Works with Program Supervisor and Program Director to oversee and provide consumer care and supervision, as needed
• Provide on call coverage for caseload
• Provide ongoing training and lead Intensive Intervention meetings
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
Qualifications: What we require of you:
• Bachelor’s degree in Behavior Intervention or related field and one year experience supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, planning, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
• Ability to coordinate services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
• Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
• High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
• Night and weekend availability (rotating schedule) for emergency on call
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plan
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Family Home Agency is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!