From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Manager, Program, NeuroRestorativeApply Now Job ID 19000RAU
Manager, Program, NeuroRestorative
Primary Location: United States-MI-MIWarren
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Program Manager to join our dedicated team in serving individuals with acquired brain injury in post-acute vocational rehabilitation programs.
- Supervises program staff by providing continuous coaching, feedback, and progressive discipline when necessary. Monitors the process for selecting and training professional and support staff.
- Assigns caseloads, evaluates performance for quality assurance, conducts new employee orientation, and manages staff development and training.
- Supervises clinical and crisis management and establishes on-call duties.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with all clients, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
- Projects revenue and monitors monthly expenses in conjunction with program goals.
- Oversees appropriate interface with billing system and other operating units as necessary to meet company requirements.
- Monitors compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements.
- Promotes and markets programs to funding sources, community agencies, families, and related groups. Ensures a timely response to all requests for information, services, and documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of clinical standards and ensure compliance in terms of treatment interventions.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Oversees recruitment, including selecting, contracting, and terminating mentors. Oversees mentor supervision, training and evaluation.
- Processes referrals, intakes, assessments, matching and placement of new clients.Monitors the supports needed for clients to maximize success in the program.
- Serves as liaison with consulting staff (psychiatrist, psychologists, physicians, etc.).
- Monitors the availability and efficacy of community-based and other supports required by the program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or other related field
- Five years of social services experience
- Some supervisory experience required
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company, if applicable
- Thorough knowledge of the structure of entities associated with the human services field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field