From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Case CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 20000E7E
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAWest Boylston
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
You have the knowledge and passion. Our participants need your help. Together you can achieve great things!
- Develop, implement, coordinate and assure that a program participant's program meets his/hers needs, optimizing his/her potential
- Fulfill a liaison role for the family with staff and provide them with a main contact at the Center as requested.
- Reviews designated program participant's reports (evaluation, progress, and discharge) for consistency and coordination of goals.
- Ensures the appropriate documentation/record keeping of designated program participants.
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Russian speaking preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in human services related field required
- Two years of direct or indirect support services to senior population preferred