From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Case CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 200001C2
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAWest Springfield
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Adult Day Health is looking for an individual who is caring and committed to adult and elders' wellbeing.
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support the seniors and adults we serve. As a Case Coordinator with Adult Day Health, you’ll be one of those special people. Serving as a Case Coordinator, you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the adults and families we support as you work to insure our program meets our members’ individual needs. Be part of a strong team making a difference in their lives each day. For ADH and The MENTOR Network, a Case Coordinator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Develops and assures that a participant's program meets his/hers needs optimizing his/her potential to be integrated into community.
- Fulfills a liaison role for families along with staff and provides them with information and resources as requested.
- Responsible for development, coordination, carry-through of and follow-up on discharge planning as directed.
- Reviews with designated program participants and assists him/her as needed to understand overall goals and programs being implemented in the process as requested.
- Reviews designated program participant's reports (evaluation, progress, and discharge) for consistency and coordination of goals.
- Ensures the appropriate documentation/recordkeeping of designated program participants, per regulations
- Participates in development and implementation of the Plan of Care
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Degree in human services or social services and two years of related work experience
- Valid driver’s license in good standing with an acceptable driving record
- Access to a registered and insured vehicle
- Successful clearance of background checks
- Spanish speaking preferred
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!