Foster Care Clinical SupervisorApply Now Job ID 19000S1R
Foster Care Clinical Supervisor
Primary Location: MA-MAWest Springfield-117 Park Ave
Amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals committed to making a positive difference in the lives of children and youth at risk.
The Foster Care Clinical Supervisor role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
Specific Tasks Include:
- Supervises and oversees Program Services Clinical Coordinators to ensure quality services for children and youth served in our Therapeutic Foster Care program.
- Establishes liaisons with collaterals (DCF, Schools, Therapists, etc.) and Mentor Foster Parents to ensure coordinated service delivery to children and youth. Consults to treatment teams on all individual service plan goals for children and youth served.
- May assess and assign intakes; monitor daily census and any corresponding referral sources.
- Ensures program compliance with all corporate and legal requirements. Ensures adherence to accreditation standards for disciplines and department in accordance with APA and state guidelines.
- Participates in programmatic meetings regarding program development, policies, and procedures, program evaluator, etc. as needed. May assist in the development and implementation of residential programs and oversight of clinical services.
- Assembles program statistics for reporting as needed and provides necessary documentation for billing and mentor payroll if necessary.
- Provides on-call support by participating in on-call rotation as scheduled and providing consultation with team members as assistance is needed.
- May develop and implement crisis intervention emergency procedures
- Utilization Review, Quality Assurance, investigations, internal evaluations and participate in emergency coverage system.
- Assists in the overall management of the program and staff as directed by Program Director or in the absence of Program Director. May oversee recruitment, matching, contracting, performance evaluations and reimbursement for mentors.
- Ensures development of comprehensive training for clinical staff, mentors, program participates and their families as needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Directs and supervises assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Makes decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities.
What we require of you:
- Master’s degree in human services or related field with one year experience in clinical supervision.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Access to a registered and insured vehicle
- Successful clearance of background checks including fingerprinting
- State law requires Social Work Licensing within 6 months of employment
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in children’s lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Founded in 1980, Massachusetts MENTOR provides home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and youth with emotional and behavioral challenges, as well as their families. Through a range of individualized services, including Therapeutic Foster Care and adult Host Home programs, Massachusetts MENTOR helps individuals of all abilities live life to the fullest in the communities they call home.
Massachusetts MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local health and human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join Massachusetts MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!