From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Residential Counselor Team LeadApply Now Job ID 180003T6
Residential Counselor Team Lead
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAWeymouth
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
NeuroRestorative delivers rehabilitation, behavioral, and supported living services that help individuals, with acquired brain injury or other neurologically related conditions, achieve greater independence in the community.
We have Residential Counselor - Team Lead positions available in our brand new location in Weymouth!
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may substitute for the first requirement
- CNA preferred
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check