From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Part Time Direct Support ProfessionalApply Now Job ID 190001AY
Part Time Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNWillmar
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM South Central Services
A job with purpose! REM South Central Services currently has part-time Caregiver/Direct Support Professional positions available where day, evening and weekend shifts are available to complement your school or other work commitments.
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid training
- Referral bonuses
- Career development and Advancement opportunities
- Rewarding work
- Employee recognition
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have some experience working with individuals with high behaviors
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for. REM South Central Services is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!