From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program DirectorApply Now Job ID 2000064U
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAWorcester
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be and includes nursing care, social activities, healthy, delicious meals, and transportation to and from their local center.
Adult Day Health is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of one of our adult day health programs. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedules staff.
Specific tasks include:
- Develop short and long-term goals for Adult Day Health Program.
- Supervise all aspects of the program.
- Personnel Management.
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Oversee program safety and emergency evacuation plans.
- Seek and use clinical and administrative guidance as needed.
- Fiscal Administration of the program.
- Establish collaborative relationships to ensure necessary support services are available to members and their families.
- Development and implementation of the program’s marketing plan.
- Other tasks as assigned by the leadership team.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Two years of managerial experience
- Two years of experience working with adults in a health-care setting
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care, and the multidisciplinary team approach
- Competence in CPR and First Aid
- Spanish Speaking preferred